Friday, January 01, 2010

The traditional Happy New Year post


First, let me wish you (any readers I have left) a grand 2010, full of good things in whatever size packages they come in!

Second, without making any huge proclamations about blogging New Year's Resolutions, I have taken the plunge of participating, for the second time, in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month.) Traditionally, NaBloPoMo is in November, but it is possible to sign up for any month.

What does one sign up for exactly? The commitment to posting once a day for the entire month.

Perhaps it was in the stars, but one of my best blogging buddies, who has also been a bit lacking in the blogging inspiration department, has signed up too.

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Claudine said...

Happy New Year! I may need to sign up for that as well now that I have a little more time.... Happy New Year from the Northwest!

tut-tut said...

Betty! Bon courage! I took a food photo today for tomorrow's post. Egads.

Thanks for the link.

The Beaver said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Betty.

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Still here! hehehe... Happy New Year to you and your family!

Leesa

Tinsie said...

Wishing you luck and success for NaBloPoMo and the rest of 2010! Bonne Année!