Sunday, November 30, 2008

C'est fini!

Thirty days and thirty posts (spread over my three blogs.) Technically that parenthetical detail may disqualify me as a NaBloPoMo survivor, but it counts in my book.

Posting daily didn't actually change that much for me here at La France Profonde, but it did give my two other blogs, Cuisine Quotidienne and And So Forth, a boost.

And although I didn't get into the social networking or post-uploading aspect of the event at all, I did make one great blogging buddy who encouraged me and vice versa: Le Laquet of chez le laquet! I suspect we will stay in bloggy touch.

We will now return to our regular programming.

7 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Well done! And great sticker.
:)
Meanwhile I have not yet finished the story I started for NaNowriMo and it will be well over 60.000 words.

La Framéricaine said...

Betty C., ma chère!

Congratulations on your NaBloPoMo accomplishment! I'm positive that your having managed to post to your blog every day for one month is an inspiration to your fans who are striving to do the same.

I really like the graphic that accompanies this post!

tut-tut said...

It is difficult, isn't it? I did it--once. Are you up for December's challenge . . . ? I'm thinking about it, but I doubt I'll do it.

Betty Carlson said...

Thanks to all for the congratulations.

tut-tut -- No way! But I might try it again and post every day to ONE of my blogs. That would need to be at a time of year that isn't so busy, though.

Le laquet said...

Oh I think that's a definite *wink*

wcs said...

Congrats! This calls for a toast. Now where did I put that corkscrew...

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Betty C -- I'm impressed!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my post about Thanksgiving in Aveyron. It truly is a beautiful part of the world and you are lucky to live there!

I'm looking forward to checking out your other blogs!