Friday, November 28, 2008

The end is near...

It is November the 28th. I am going to make it through NaBloPoMo.

To manage the daunting task of posting to (one of my three) blogs every day, I even set up an editorial calendar. I can hear your awe from here.

Today's blogging task was noted as "FP Tag from "Je ne regrette rien."

I must admit that when Non, je ne... tagged me or awarded me or whatever her Marie Antoinette eat my cake post was about, I thought it was pretty cool because she has a new banner photo of the Millau viaduct and I had just driven over it about an hour before.

That's all, folks.

1 comment:

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

My blob banner is from my drive across the Millau viaduct in 2006...one of my many 'find a dream house' visits before I found mine in 2007.

I love the shot taken as we crossed, floating in the clouds towards endless possibilities. That trip had a dreamlike adventuresome feel, which represents what I want my new and future life in France to feel like.

(this photo has always been my blog header, by the way)... lots of folks have thought it was taken in Portland since I lived there and there are many bridges...makes me chuckle because there is not another bridge quite like the Millau.