Saturday, November 25, 2006

Horizons, New and Old

Was this the last gorgeous autumn sunset visible in Aveyron? Is Christmas shopping time already in full swing? Where does time go?

Maybe a few of you have noticed that I haven't been posting to this blog nor Cuisine Quotidienne as frequently as before. (How can I write a cooking blog when I don't have time to cook?)

Blogging and I haven't fallen out -- but life is very full. My teaching job excites and enthuses me as much as ever, and it is in full swing: new classes with company clients, tests for my college students, activities to supervise, papers to correct...it never ends.

Also, there are new horizons opening up to me: professional business blogging , the fun of writing about wine for a great site with a fantastic editor, and also doing a bit of educational writing for an ESL publishing company in Taiwan. So you'll forgive me if La France Profonde is not updated as much as before. It all depends on what else is going on in my life...and right now, there's a lot!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! this is the gayest blog ever!!

Betty Carlson said...

I'm not quite sure what "anonymous" meant in his or her comment, but let's just say it's a French person trying to say "gay" for "happy!" LOL! In the other sense, I don't really see what the connetion to my post is, not that I mind really...

Betty Carlson said...

Connection, I mean! It's early Sunday morning, still waking up...

Run Around Paris said...

Sounds like you're busy with some pretty exciting projects - hope you're enjoying yourself!

Anonymous said...

It all sounds perfect. Enjoy!
Do you know I always imagined you with curly hair...
Angela

Anonymous said...

It all sounds perfect. Enjoy!
Do you know I always imagined you with curly hair...
Angela

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are busy in the best of ways.

Betty Carlson said...

Thanks for all of the nice comments on this post. It is hard to neglect my blog, but so fun to be involved in other projects too...