Tuesday, February 24, 2015

TJ Tuesday: Waiting for spring


Photo courtesy of Thierry Jouanneteau

I've neglected this blog the past week and a half, but I have been busy with other, very human, things. And good ones at that.

On the weather side, we are still experiencing snow flurries. 

In fact, this morning, I drove to work under pretty heavy snow. But although we are still shivering when we go out, it is not quite cold enough for the snow to stick.

Soon the calendar will turn to March and I will definitely be in "waiting for spring" mode. 

I imagine many of you are feeling the same...


7 comments:

Dorothy Borders said...

That beautiful picture certainly epitomizes spring.

Sarah said...

What beautiful colours. :)

Katie Zeller said...

Lovely photo.... no spring flowers here yet. It's not really cold, but winter is dragging on forever.

Perpetua said...

Roll on dandelion time. They always raise my spirits.

Alana said...

Oh, how I am wishing for spring. It was -6 (F) at our house and -18 (F) at my son's, about 20 minutes from us. But every day, spring is a day closer. And today, it was so sunny and the birds were singing. A snowstorm tomorrow, though.

Betty Carlson said...

To all -- with freezing, or nearly, nights on the weather forecast and mainly rain for the first ten days of March, spring seems pretty far away. March is often a dreary month here...and a long one. We will see what this one holds.

Esme said...

Thank you for stopping by. I am envious-24 years in France-sounds devine. I think I have been to Aveyron. The town looks familiar. I remember stopping in a village in the mid-Alps. I am going to pull out those photos for the next #All about France.