Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Holidays from La France Profonde!



The Rodez cathedral peeks out from behind La Maison du Livre

I had the hardest time finding a holiday picture to post. As I upload them to my computer, I'm realizing that a lot of the pictures taken with my phone the past two years are, well, not as good as they look on a phone screen.

I think this shot of Rodez has been posted before on this blog, but that will probably happen from time to time. I doubt any current readers have that true of a "photographic" memory.

It is Christmas morning and after a festive, champagne-doused "réveillon" dinner, three of us are up -- now we just have to wait for the sleepiest family member so we can open our gifts.

I hope your holiday, if you celebrate it, is as happy as ours has been!

1 comment:

wcs said...

Holiday greetings to you all!