Saturday, May 22, 2010

Off to Toulouse again

This post will be photo-less, and barely more than an expanded version of my Facebook status update -- but at least I'm fulfilling my NaBloPoMo obligation.

Busy weekend ahead: my husband and I are off to Toulouse for the 25-year reunion of his engineering school class. A reception, visit of the school, dinner out, and Sunday picnic are on the program.

We'll be staying with friends and the weather is looking lovely - - even almost hot.

Fortunately I have Monday off so will be able to catch up with the usual weekend duties then.


Wishing you all a good weekend!

3 comments:

Dedene said...

Have a great weekend, and enjoy your time away.

Betty said...

You've made me want to visit Toulouse, with those photos you posted previously. Have a great weekend.

Scriber's Web said...

Oh that sounds like fun! Can't wait to see photos!